Virtual Support Group:
Third Wednesday of every month from 7 pm to 9 pm.
We understand that being involved with child welfare can be an incredibly challenging and overwhelming experience. Our support group aims to create a community where families (Primary, Kinship, Foster, and Adoptive) can come together, share their stories, and find strength and solace in the company of others who truly understand.
Why should you consider joining our support group?
1. A Safe and Confidential Space: We offer a safe and confidential space where you can openly discuss your experiences, concerns, and questions. Our community is here to provide support and guidance throughout your journey.
2. Empathy and Understanding: The families within our support group have walked similar paths and understand the unique challenges and emotions involved with child welfare. By joining us, you will find comfort in knowing that you are not alone, and that there are others who genuinely understand what you are going through.
3. Guidance and Resources: Our support group is led by caregivers who are experienced in child welfare and family support. They can provide valuable insights, share helpful resources, and offer guidance on navigating the complexities of the child welfare system.
4. Building Connections: Connecting with other families involved with child welfare can create lasting friendships and a network of support. Together, we can uplift and empower one another, celebrating victories and providing encouragement during difficult times.
5. Holistic Approach: We believe in a holistic approach to supporting families involved with child welfare. Our group sessions cover various topics, including emotional well-being, parenting strategies, accessing community resources, and more. We strive to equip you with the tools and knowledge necessary to overcome challenges and create a better future for your family.